Swimming Pool Service in The Woodlands
Residential Pool Service & Maintenance
Our Woodlands Area’ Pool Service Company understands that homeownership comes with a wide array of responsibilities and many potential problems that are often difficult to navigate. We understand that you want your home to look beautiful and up-to-date at all times. This includes alleviating the difficulties of properly maintaining your swimming pool.
To help you by making your life easier, we offer swimming pool cleaning, maintenance and repair services that will remove this difficult burden from your list of responsibilities. We make a solemn vow to always keep your pool looking crystal-clear, gorgeous, and the envy of every other homeowner in your neighborhood.
You should never have to handle regular pool cleanings, repairs, and equipment maintenance all by yourself. This is a hard job for anyone to attempt to handle on their own. You need to count on the experts instead because we have years of experience in this industry and we love doing our job to the best of our ability!
Our company offers a wide range of valuable pool maintenance and repair services for your benefit. We’ve listed each one of these valuable services below so you can get a better understanding of how we can help you. We will also describe these services in greater detail so you fully understand the process and the benefits of how we can help you.
- Monthly pool cleaning and services
- Swimming pool repairs
- Swimming pool equipment repair & replacement
- Updates for existing inground pools
- Plaster repair
- Swimming pool entry modifications
- Installing stairs to walk-in entry
- Resurfacing and restoration
- Installing or repairing new or existing lighting
- Swimming pool replastering services
Monthly Pool Cleaning Services
Each month, we will come to your home in The Woodlands TX and perform a thorough swimming pool cleaning using the latest technology and a little bit of elbow grease. By the time we’re through, your swimming pool will look 100% spotless and you’ll no longer see any dirt, grime, or debris marring your otherwise beautiful crystal clear water.
Besides the thorough cleaning that we provide all of our monthly customers, we will also provide pool services to properly maintain the water and more. These services include:
- Testing the balance of chemicals
- Adding additional chemicals when needed
- Giving the swimming pool filter a thorough once over to make sure it’s working properly
- Making suggestions for proper filter and equipment repairs
- Emptying the pump baskets
- Emptying the skimmer
- Cleaning the cartridge filter when needed
- Emptying the backwash filter
- Skim the pool water to remove surface debris
- Brush the inground pool steps
- Cleaning the swim outs
- Cleaning the walls and pool tiles
- Thoroughly vacuuming the pool
- Cleaning the netting
As you can see, our monthly swimming pool cleaning and services cover all the bases. We make sure to thoroughly take care of your swimming pool from top to bottom and we will not leave out anything to ensure proper swimming pool maintenance.
Swimming Pool Repairs for The Woodlands Texas
From time to time, your swimming pool will require repairs. This is the nature of the beast because tiles crack, plaster breaks and crumbles and other inconveniences happen whether we like them or not. You have to stay on top of these issues and fix them right away because they can get much worse if you ignore them.
As the owner of an inground pool, it may seem like a good idea to attempt to repair your swimming pool by yourself. But if you aren’t experienced in this area, you should definitely leave this to the professionals. You may accidentally make your valuable and expensive swimming pool even worse if you mess something up.
Potential inground swimming pool repairs include:
- Repairing vinyl liner – your pool may have a vinyl liner lining the bottom of the floor to provide a smooth and slick surface that is comfortable to the touch. This liner is usually nonporous and it prevents algae growth. It also has a tendency to tear and needs to be repaired from time to time. We can repair this vinyl liner quickly and efficiently.
- Fiberglass liner repairs – you may have opted to choose a fiberglass liner to line the bottom of your inground swimming pool. It’s similar to vinyl because it protects the bottom of your pool from unwanted mold growth. But it’s a lot stronger and requires fewer repairs as time passes. But it will suffer from the occasional scratches, cracks, and dings that need to be fixed. We are the perfect company to fix fiberglass liners because we excel in this practice and know-how to repair fading colors, bulging walls, and spider cracks with the greatest of ease.
- Gunite or concrete crack repairs – more common than not are inground swimming pools made of Gunite and concrete. Cracks and hollow spots have a tendency to spring up seemingly out of nowhere and they need to be repaired instantly. We can perform temporary fixes by adding small patches. Or we can completely sand the entire swimming pool floor and use a plastic coating as a viable and effective replacement. We’ll also repair hollow spots, cracks, and places where the concrete or Gunite begins popping up.
- Plumbing related swimming pool leaks – occasionally you will suffer from plumbing related swimming pool leaks that need instant attention from a qualified pool repair service like our company. We can help you by performing an immediate repair on leaking swimming pool lines. We will find and fix pool leaks of a plumbing related nature because they are difficult to track down and often even harder to fix. This shouldn’t be attempted by anyone that doesn’t have proper experience or training in swimming pool plumbing repair.
Swimming Pool Equipment Repair & Replacement
Swimming pool equipment is another area that swimming pool owners have a tendency to overlook. Not only will your equipment break down or wear out over time, but it will also become outdated eventually. When this happens, you’ll need to either repair or completely replace your equipment.
Our specialists will instantly recognize when it’s time to make proper repairs to your existing swimming pool equipment in The Woodlands. We can fix any and all broken equipment for a nominal fee and because of our years of experience and expertise in this industry, you know that you’re getting top-of-the-line service at all times.
On the other hand, your swimming pool equipment might be very old and outdated and doing you a major disservice. When this is the case, we will let you know about better equipment options that you can upgrade to that will help you improve your overall inground swimming pool experienced by leaps and bounds.
Updates for Existing Inground Pools
Instead of putting in an entirely new swimming pool that will cost a small fortune, you may prefer to perform a swimming pool renovation by updating your existing inground pool in Spring and The Woodlands Texas. This is the way to renovate or repair your swimming pool without paying tens of thousands of dollars or more for an entirely new swimming pool.
Our company provides many wonderful updates for existing inground pools. Some of our best services include:
- Pool resurfacing
- New LED lighting to brighten up your swimming pool
- Adding a saltwater system
- Adding additional water features to spruce up your swimming pool
- Enhancing your pool technology with automation systems
- Updating your equipment with more energy-efficient options
- and many more potential swimming pool updates
We work hard and we always take care of our customers. If you ever need any kind of update for your inground pool, please feel free to give us a call and tell us everything that you’re thinking. We’re always happy to help.
From time to time, the plaster inside your swimming pool is going to develop cracks. This happens and it’s unfortunate but it needs to be fixed. Whether your kids were roughhousing in the pool or plaster just started to come loose, it will either need to be replaced or repaired.
If you’re attempting to save money, you can call us immediately to perform plaster repair for your inground swimming pool in The Woodlands. We will have to drain your swimming pool in order to make the repairs, but once we’ve removed the pool of its water we can begin providing expert plaster repair services at an affordable price.
Swimming Pool Entry Modifications
Are you in need of swimming pool entry modifications? Maybe you do not like where the entrance to the swimming pool is because it’s on the wrong side of your backyard. Instead of putting in an entirely new swimming pool, you can change the depth to make it deeper in one area and shallower in another area.
Or maybe you just want to add another ladder or two to the swimming pool so your swimmers can easily get inside and out of the pool with greater simplicity and convenience. We can absolutely add a new ladder or two, or replace your existing ladder with a better upgrade that’s more suitable for your personal wants and needs.
Either way, just let us know if you require swimming pool entry modifications and we will gladly help you by providing expert low-cost modification services.
Installing Stairs to Walk-In Entry
Does your swimming pool currently lack stairs? Ladders are nice and they certainly get the job done to get in and out of the swimming pool. But a set of stairs on one end of the swimming pool is also an attractive and more convenient way to enter and exit the water.
You may think that it’s going to cost a small fortune to install stairs to the walk-in entry. But believe it or not, our expert repair and renovation specialists can easily get the job done. And we’ll discuss the changes you’d like to make, the work that it will require, and the amount that this walk-in entry stair installation will cost you from start to finish.
You’ll know exactly what you’re in for before we even begin the job. As you should know by now, we care about our customers and go above and beyond to provide expert affordable services for everyone in need.
Resurfacing and Restoration
Our number one priority is to make sure our customers have a gorgeous swimming pool that meets their high standards. In certain instances, you may decide to refinish, restore, or completely remodel your inground swimming pool. This could require total resurfacing or expert restoration services that will make your swimming pool absolutely sparkle once again.
As your swimming pool ages, the surface is going to wear down. It’s going to look old and it’s going to develop cracks, chips, and hollow spots. When this happens, you will need to resurface your swimming pool. It’s a difficult and involved process, but our specialists can definitely handle it.
You may need to renovate or restore your concrete or fiberglass-based swimming pool. If this is the case, we will need to drain the pool and prepare the old surface. In some cases, we’ll need to completely sandblast it or chip it away entirely. In other instances, we may remove it using an acid etching technique.
After all, is said and done, we can then apply the new material to resurface and restore your stunning swimming pool to its former glory.
Installing or Repairing New or Existing Lighting
Do you intend to swim in your inground pool more often at night? Your existing lighting might not provide ample light for outdoor swimming. Or maybe your existing lighting is beginning to break. Either way, you’ll need our professional services to install or repair new or existing lighting.
Do not attempt to perform this specialized repair on your own. You could end up cutting the hole in your swimming pool the wrong way, or you might install the light upside down, or you could install the wall panel for the lighting upside down.
This could lead to bigger and more expensive problems down the road, so please leave lighting installation or replacement to the professionals. We look out for our customers and will do everything in our power to lend a helping hand.
Swimming Pool Replastering Services
Occasionally your swimming pool might need to be completely replastering from top to bottom. Maybe you’ve used too many chemicals throughout the years and it ate away at the plaster. Or maybe you’ve had the swimming pool for decades and the plaster has just worn away over time.
Regardless of what caused the problem, it’s sometimes best to replaster your swimming pool in its entirety. You can attempt to patch the holes as a temporary fix, but your pool will likely look unattractive and still need total replastering in the near future anyway.
Our company performs pool replastering services to the highest degree. We will not let your swimming pool degrade any further. And we recommend replastering your entire swimming pool somewhere in the ballpark of every 20 years.
Call us immediately as soon as you’re ready to begin replastering your swimming pool. We will proficiently perform our duties and make your swimming pool look attractive and amazing once again for an affordable price.
Call Us for Residential Pool and Maintenance Services
At the end of the day, your inground swimming pool needs a lot of work and you may not be able to handle it all on your own. In fact, most homeowners aren’t qualified to perform the necessary maintenance and repair services required to keep up with an inground pool.
Our highly trained and dedicated staff is here to help you every step of the way. We will provide monthly pool maintenance and cleanings as well as a number of other repair services to keep your inground swimming pool in tip-top shape. Please call us or send us a service request to let us know how we can help you. We look forward to serving you now or sometime in the near future.
Get Connected with The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce or stop by their office located at 9320 Lakeside Blvd, Suite 200 in The Woodlands, Texas 77381.